November 2017 Thrive Family Resource: Golden Rule Relationships
This week we are dipping into the amazing vault of classic Zig Ziglar audio to bring you his Golden Rule Relationships audio.
In this timeless recording, Mr. Ziglar covers the essential elements and truths of Golden Rule Relationships. Everything in life is about relationships, and this presentation gives you the why and the how-to so that you can create winning relationships not just in your immediate family, but with your extended family, neighbors, friends, co-workers — essentially anyone with whom you interact!
If you are hitting a relationship rough patch, it can be difficult to move forward. Sometimes people in relationships feel like all they are doing is focusing on the troubles in life – but for good reason. The thing is, relationships are oftentimes what complete people’s lives. Therefore, when a relationship is hitting a rough patch, it can be quite difficult to think of anything else.
This information will be instrumental in helping to discover how you can go about sewing up the holes that may have begun to appear in your relationships.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Why you can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want
- Why mutually beneficial relationships are the most long-lasting relationships
- The importance of treating people with respect, even honor
- The importance of giving total emotional involvement to the people you are in relationships with
- Why you’ve got to be before you can do, and you’ve got to do before you can have
- Why it takes effort, commitment, and a leap of faith for any relationship to flourish